If you love theDress Shop in the Marketplace Co-op in Disney Springs…and if you’re a Dole Whip fan…do we have a discovery for you!
Happy weekend! Here’s all the Disney food news this week!
The menus are out for the Epcot Food and Wine Festival! Find out EVERYTHING you need to know about the festival on our Epcot Food and Wine Festival pages! PLUS – check out our PREVIEW of all the new eats and more at the Festival!
Pixar Fest is ON at Disneyland Resort! This fun festival runs through September 3! Click here to get a checklist for ALL the food at Pixar Fest and see our review!
We have a lot to share with you this week, so let’s jump right in…
Disney Food News
- We were LIVE at the first Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party!
- Check out the Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party merchandise!
- New dining experience for Tables in Wonderland members at Disney’s Contemporary Resort.
- Chef Art Smith’s Homecomin’ Rise ‘n Shine Brunch now available on Saturday and Sunday.
- We have details on the return of the D23 Sip & Stroll event at the Epcot Food and Wine Festival!
- Check out the details on the Disney Du Jour Dance Party and more at the Epcot Food and Wine Festival.
- You have to check out the new Brownie Temptation at the Magic Kingdom!
- Mobile Order expands to Disney’s Caribbean Beach Resort!
- Check out all Halloween eats and party-exclusive eats at Disney World.
- Booking is now open for the Jingle Bell, Jingle BAM! Holiday Dessert Party!
- We shared dining updates for Disney’s Caribbean Beach Resort!
- We found a new healthy snack at Disney’s Yacht and Beach Club Resorts!
- Check out the DFB’s Epcot Food and Wine Festival map!
- A breakfast buffet is now available at the Ale & Compass Restaurant in Disney’s Yacht Club Resort.
- Halloween is ON at Disney World!
- Check out the Mermaid Donut that is coming soon to Disney World.
- We reviewed the Cheetos Hot Dog at Casey’s Corner in the Magic Kingdom.
- Check out the Rivers of Light Dessert Party review from Disney’s Animal Kingdom!
- You can get Mickey Jell-o in Disneyland!
- New DFB YouTube videos: Where in Disney World Can I Find…?, Food Tour of The Landing in Disney Springs, Part 2, Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party Review, and 2018 Epcot Food and Wine Festival Preview.
Check out all the latest Disney Food News — even the stuff we don’t mention in posts on the blog! — on our Disney Food News Pin Board, including menu updates, restaurant closures, special events, and more! We’ve got all the latest for you, so check it out before you go.
New DFB Video: Disney World’s Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party
Just a few days ago we let you in on a not-so-little secret menu item available at Cosmic Ray’s Starlight Cafe. This secret menu item is available when using Mobile Ordering, and it contains two of our favorite buzz words: pork belly.
Cosmic Ray’s Pork Belly Burger is a masterpiece of meat and fried things, and honestly, there’s no way it couldn’t be good if you’re into those two things. And I just so happen to be very into them!
It’s almost time! The 2018 Epcot Food and Wine Festival starts in LESS THAN TWO WEEKS! This year’s Festival runs for 75 days from August 30 until November 12!
This means the time to start making your plans for your visit to this year’s Festival is NOW — and we have the BEST tool for planning that Food and Wine Festival visit: the DFB Guide to the 2018 Epcot Food and Wine Festival! And TODAY, the Guide is on sale for 30% off the cover price!
Shop NOW! Get the DFB Guide to the 2018 Epcot Food and Wine Festival for 30% off the cover price with promo code 30SALE!
Happy Halloween from the Disney Parks, where jack-o-lanterns and Halloween-themed treats are popping up everywhere! And believe it or not, Mickey’s Not So Scary Halloween Party has already begun!
Halloween goodies tend to be some of the most coveted holiday finds, like the Oogie Boogie Popcorn Bucket which can be found on both coasts — with this updated design for Walt Disney World’s party this year!
Happy Weekend, friends! We’re back with another DFB Video today, and we’re taking you to Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party!
Mickey’s very first Halloween Party of the season happened last night, and we were there for all the food, fun, and entertainment! On select nights now through Halloween, guests at this extra-ticketed event will enjoy trick-or-treating around Magic Kingdom, access to the park’s attractions, specialty snacks, Party-exclusive entertainment (including enhancements to some of the park’s most popular rides), and MORE! You’ve got to check it all out, and you can do that right now by watching our latest DFB YouTube Video! [Read more…]
BOO to YOU from Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party!! Mickey has just kicked off his very first Party of the Halloween Season in grand style. This extra-ticket event will run on select nights (find the dates here) in the Magic Kingdom from now through the BIG DAY… October 31st for Halloween!
The Party serves up all sorts of not-so-scary tricks and treats such as special entertainment like the Boo-To-You Parade and Happy HalloWishes Halloween Fireworks, meet-and-greets with characters (some rarely seen) in their Halloween costumes, Trick-or-Treating stations, and SO much more along with access to the park’s attractions! [Read more…]
We are just hours away from the very first Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party of the season! Along with all the trick-or-treating, specialty entertainment, and even SNACKS, there is also merchandise that is exclusive to the Party, and we’ve got a sneak peek before the Party kicks off tonight.
Fans of Hocus Pocus will be especially spellbound by much of the merch! [Read more…]
Walt Disney World’s Tables in Wonderland membership program has many benefits, not the least of which is discounts on food and beverages (including alcohol) at locations throughout the resorts and parks. And now Tables in Wonderland members are invited to participate in the Contemporary Resort Chef’s Table Experience!
Read more about the Tables in Wonderland here!
The new Chef’s Table Experience begins with a reception and champagne toast in the Catering Kitchen at the Contemporary.
Chef Art Smith’s Homecomin’ in Disney Springs just started serving the Rise and Shine Brunch in June, and now we have exciting news about this menu!
You can now Rise and Shine and enjoy your brunch on Saturdays as well as Sundays! [Read more…]