There are hundreds of dining opportunities in Disney parks and resorts, and many of these are sit-down, or “table-service,” restaurants. Even if you’re traveling during a less-crowded season, it’s always recommended that you make Advance Dining Reservations, or ADRs, for your meals.
BOOKING DINING in DISNEYLAND
Most Disneyland dining reservations can currently be made 60 days in advance. Just call 714-781-DINE (3463) between 7:00 AM and 9:00 PM daily (Pacific Time) up to 60 days prior to your trip and a cast member will help you book your dining.
You can also book online using the Check Availability tool on each restaurant’s page located on Disney’s Website.
Please Note: Disneyland table service locations now require a credit card number for booking. Your card won’t be charged at booking, but it will be held and charged a nominal fee if you don’t show up for the meal or cancel less than a day in advance.
BOOKING DINING in WALT DISNEY WORLD
At this time, you may make a dining reservation at most Disney World restaurants up to 180 days in advance of your meal there.
DISNEY WORLD RESTAURANT GUIDE
and select “Book Online.”
To reserve by phone, call 407-WDW-DINE (3463), answer a few voice-activated questions, and you’ll be transferred to a dining agent who will book your meals for you.
You can also book online using the Disney World Website. Just enter your search specifics in the Disney search box, or use the Check Availability Tool on any individual Table Service restaurant’s page.
Additionally, dining reservations can be made using the My Disney Experience app on your smartphone or tablet. My Disney Experience is one component of MyMagic+, Disney’s all-inclusive, technology-based planning system. You can read more about the impact that MyMagic+ has had on Disney World dining since it’s 2013 debut if you click here.
Things to Note:
- If you are staying at a Disney Resort during your time in Orlando, you may call 180 days in advance of your arrival date and make dining reservations for up to 10 days (be sure to have your Disney World Resort reservation number handy).
- Wondering what Disney restaurants are right for your family? Use our customized Disney Restaurant Search Tool to plug in your criteria and read about recommended restaurants!
- Want to know what the most popular Disney World Restaurants are? Check out our Best Disney World Restaurants page! Too late to get a reservation? Check out our Most Popular Disney World Restaurants (And Alternatives When They’re Full!) post!
- Disney World table service locations require a credit card number for booking. Your card won’t be charged at booking, but it will be held and charged a nominal fee if you don’t show up for the meal or cancel less than a day in advance. See more information here.
- There are a few restaurants that require pre-payment (i.e. Cinderella’s Royal Table and Dinner Shows such as The Hoop-Dee-Doo Musical Revue)
- Don’t want to schedule your whole trip around dining reservations? Here’s a great list of restaurants where you can usually get a seat, even if you don’t have a reservation: Best Disney World Restaurants Without a Reservation
- A few (very few) Disney World dining experiences can be booked more than 180 days in advance. We recommend plugging your arrival date into the PS Calculator to determine if any of your chosen restaurants or dining experiences need to be booked sooner or later than standard 180 days.
- Disney has instituted new technologies to deter double-bookings and skipped reservations. See details here.
For more Disney dining information, including details on dining discounts, restaurants, dining plans, menus, and more, visit our Disney Dining Reference Page.
And for a soup to nuts look at Dining in Disney World, including 250 pages of tips, experience-based advice, recommendations and suggestions, and more, check out our Disney Food Blog Guide to Walt Disney World Dining e-Book!